To make a long story short, my new 15" MBP received water damage making the battery non-detectable and must be plugged into a power source in order for it to work. I brought it into the Apple store to replace the battery but apparently that's not the problem, the water messed with the connection of the battery to the computer. So if the computer is on and accidentally gets unplugged, it shuts down. Anyways, my question is what to do with it now? I could use it primarily as a desktop but I already use a mac mini for that connected to dual monitors. And my wife has a 13' MBP. It would cost over $1000 to fix it, which was advised not to do so because the water damage might cause problems in the future. Should I try and sell it? Someone might be interested in using it as a desktop or might try and fix it. Or just keep it and used it plugged in (which obv sucks) What would you do?