What Would You Do?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jer446, Feb 9, 2011.

1. jer446 macrumors 6502a

So I just ordered my Verizon iPhone, and I am excited to say the least. I currently have accidental insurance on all of my electronics, with only a $50 deductible of something breaks.

I have been searching for days to find a case that preserves the sexiness of the iPhone, but now I am thinking to myself, why worry about it? If I have the insurance, should I just use the iPhone without a case, and if something happens, oh well? I am not saying I will be reckless with it, but stuff happens once in a while.. Or would you play it safe and go with a bumper style case?

So if you had the option to use your phone without any protection, would you?

2. Fugue macrumors 6502

I got the $10.99 insurance to be safe. With this, I plan to use my iPhone bare; it's simply too beautiful. 2 days in and not a single scratch ;)

3. jeff_siler macrumors 6502

I prefer the feeling of my iPhones with cases, I always have. Take a look at the incase sliders, the seidio innocase or the griffin outfit ice.

What insurance company do you have. Looks like a good policy.

4. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Use it naked and feel the freedom! $50 deductible is not that bad. Considering that you'll probably spend that much on a case + screen protectors anyway...

5. shakeman0 macrumors 6502a

shakeman0

It all depends on your preference. I have insurance, but still use an aluminum bumper because I prefer the feel. If you like it case less there's no reason for you to get a case since you don't need it for protection.

6. jer446 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I have this amazing insurance from a company called National Student Services. I believe the website is www.nssi.com. I once dropped my 2 year old tv and got the full replacement value of it, so I got the brand new version :D

I might try it bare at first, and see how I like it. I could always buy a case or bumper later on.

7. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

Wow, can anyone get that insurance? An insurance would be perfect for my phone. What's some other alternatives besides square trade? I wouldn't mind paying 10 bucks a month or so. Sounds good. Any info would be awesome!

8. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

What insurance is this?

9. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

made up insurance :p jkss!