What would you do?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by The Tos, Sep 20, 2012.

  1. The Tos macrumors 6502a

    Jan 5, 2011
    Buffalo, New York
    Currently I have my phones through ATT. ATT has offered my an early upgrade and is waiver my activation fee. I have already looked into switching to Verizon. Both companies offer LTE in my area, so that wouldn’t play into my decision. I was already planning on going to wait at a store early tomorrow morning, now the question is…which store. I can buy the new iphone 5 tomorrow through ATT, use it for a few weeks until Verizon gets more phones then sell it and make some money. Verizon offered me $230 for each of my 4s. So I could trade those two in and switch to Verizon in a few weeks. Do I stay with ATT….just switch to Verizon tomorrow….or get the 5 through ATT, sell it then switch to Verizon in a few weeks?..... decisions…
  2. sawah macrumors 6502a


    Sep 13, 2010
    I would choose the one that has better service the majority of places that I go.

Share This Page