Hey guys. So the Holiday Return Period is coming to a close so I'll need to be making a decision soon. I have bought an iMac and a rMBP in this time period and to be honest I'm less than completely satisfied. The iMac has the "yellow screen" issue. This is actually the 2nd iMac I've had as I've already exchanged it once and both iMacs had the same problem. Since it's a BTO exchanges are a major hassle. The rMBP seems to have a pretty good screen but it's got this odd occasional ticking sound that seems to be related to expansion/contraction of the case. This is a standard top tier model so I could get it from an Apple Store if need be. There's also an issue between the two related to networking. I store my files on the iMac and edit remotely from the rMBP. Unlike my old setup, I am now getting very slow access times, closing problems, etc. Beach balls are frequent. We are only talking about tiny TextEdit files here so I don't know what's going on. Maybe it's Mavericks fault. I am considering exchanging both of these computers but my worry is that I will get something worse. For example, I'd rather deal with the "yellow screen" issue by making it more blue in calibration than to get one with a loud fan or dead pixels. If the replacement rMBP had a worse screen or a more creaky case I'd rather keep the one that makes the tick noise. I've gone over this in my head a bunch of times vacillating between going for an exchange and thinking to heck with it. Is it really worth my time and aggravation? Would you guys just live with these defects and move on? Or is it worth rolling the dice here?