What would you do?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by waynesun, May 24, 2008.

1. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

1. How do you know that the thief who's selling the car parts on FaceBook is the same guy who's taking photos of your house?

2. If you know where he lives, and you think your car is at his house, then why don't you just go and take a look around yourself? If it's kept in the garage, stake out in front of his house and wait until he opens the garage door (if he opens it.

2. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

Tell the police everything you know about this situation and let them handle it. Do not go "stake out" the guys house or anything of the sort - you don't know if he is dangerous or not.

3. Mr.Noisy macrumors 65816

Mr.Noisy

I agree with Prof. , Just tell the Police everything you know and let them sort it, the worlds full of nutters, and the Police are paid/trained for this stuff.

Personally i'd go round with my brother and a few friends, but sometimes a little sense prevails :)

good luck ;)

4. Gray-Wolf macrumors 68030

Gray-Wolf

If he were and individual selling the parts, the cops could get him as he might make a mistake. If he's part of a chop shop, that would be difficult and dangerous.