What would you do?!

Discussion in 'iMac' started by avocadory, Feb 14, 2010.

  1. avocadory macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2010
    #1
    I was all excited to go out and buy a new 21.5" iMac this upcoming week when I remembered to check to see if any updates to the iMac would be made soon. In doing so, I came across a rumor that, reportedly, Apple is going to be releasing a 22'' touchscreen iMac in the second half of this year. What should I/would you do? Wait a few months to see if this rumor does indeed pan out, or just go ahead and pick up the current 21.5" iMac?
     
  2. chrismacguy macrumors 68000

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2009
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    #2
    That depends on a lot of things. Firstly, that is a rumor, and a rather shaky one at that, so its unlikely to happen. Also, are you really prepared to wait 3-6 months based on something that could be true, but could also be absolute garbage?? Personally Id go get a 21.5" iMac as they are very very nice machines and will suit pretty much every home user for a few years at least :)
     
  3. monkeyking87 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2010
    #3
    If you are ready and set to go I would get the 21" iMac if I were you.

    There will always be something else around the corner and if it is THAT good you could always sell your iMac to purchase another model....if it even exists!!:)

    Just my humble opinion!
     
  4. gazzamac macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2010
    #4
    If you can afford to wait then do you really need to buy it at all ? You could miss an update and get the next one perhaps ?
     
  5. IndustrialSpace macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2009
    Location:
    somewhere
    #5
    ohhh goody....

    I LOVE WWYD questions!!!


    Personally, I would wait until the second generation touchscreen before investing in a BETA machine.
     

Share This Page