What would you like to know?

stephenc92

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 19, 2007
I'm soon going to be interviewing Arn (Founder of MacRumors) and before writing up all my questions, I thought I'd ask you, the community what you want to know from him.

If there's a particular question you want answered, please reply below and if it is appropriate, I will ask him in the interview.

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
I think I speak for all demi's when I ask what brand of lube™ he prefers?

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Interesting thread... Who are you interviewing him for?

Apart form wanting to know more about his lube preferences (brand and quantity), I'd also be interested in knowing more about what made him start MacRumors, what he thinks of its recent massive growth, and what he has in store for its future. If you ask him when the next iPod is going to be released my arse will recoil up into a wrinkled sphincter of pain.

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
If you ask him when the next iPod is going to be released my arse will recoil up into a wrinkled sphincter of pain.
Doesn't it do that most mornings anyway?

How does he feel about the Techtracker sites selling out to CNET? Does he feel rising Mac market share is bringing about a maturity phase in the Mac web, and if so, which other Mac sites does he feel will be snapped up by major players?

stephenc92

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 19, 2007
Interesting thread... Who are you interviewing him for?

Apart form wanting to know more about his lube preferences (brand and quantity), I'd also be interested in knowing more about what made him start MacRumors, what he thinks of its recent massive growth, and what he has in store for its future. If you ask him when the next iPod is going to be released my arse will recoil up into a wrinkled sphincter of pain.
Nice questions. I'm reviewing him for an upcoming Mac blog. You'll see the review in a few days I hope. I'll try not to ask him about the next iPod ;)

alexprice

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2005
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A sphincter says what?

If you are in the middle of a tunnel or bridge between to countries, which country are you in?

Can I stay upright if I cycle on a treadmill?

Thanks.

Alex.:)

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
Did he prefer MacRumors when it was a little cosy group of people rather than the huge beast it is now?

lofight

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2007
Is there something secret he can tell us from maybe... just and example euhm ... APPLE!!! :p