iPhone XR What XR colors/sizes still available for launch day delivery?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ssledoux, Oct 23, 2018.

1. ssledoux macrumors 65816

ssledoux

Waited too long to order my phone because I’ve been hashing out whether to use IUP or order through AT&T and just sell my 8+ and pay off my balance, and now they are showing delivery between 11/5 and 11/12 for the white, 64 gb and the white 128.

What, if anything, is still available for launch day? I thought white would be one of the last to go since it’s not really a “color.”

2. Caspavio macrumors regular

Caspavio

3. ssledoux thread starter macrumors 65816

ssledoux

I was actually able to get what I wanted from AT&T, which was what I was wanting to do anyway - just trying to eliminate having that separate charge for the phone from Apple, even though I really like the IUP. The only thing i was thinking about is now having the hassle of selling my 8+ To get the installments paid off.

4. mrvirginia macrumors regular

Your best option at this point is to try in store on launch day if you have one nearby. That's if you have to have it launch day. Alternatively, you could just go ahead and order. I honestly don't think it would deliver between 11/5-11/12 but more likely sometime during the week of the 29th. Realistically, you'd only have to wait a few more days past launch.

EDIT: I used to sell my previous device when I upgraded. It got really old doing that. I'd have to worry about taking pristine care of my device and then trying to get a good price for it. Then came the hassle of shipping it off etc etc. I joined iUP bc tired of that bs. I carry my iPhone's completely naked and just don't generally care about them other than using them nowadays.

5. anthonymoody macrumors 68020

anthonymoody

ATT appears to still have 10/26 delivery.