What's a good armband for iPhone 6 for running?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 212rikanmofo, Oct 5, 2014.

1. 212rikanmofo macrumors 65816

I'm looking for an armband for running that will securely hold my iPhone 6. Only have found the one from quadlock, but is there anything else out there thats the same or better quality?

2. StophMac24 macrumors 6502

StophMac24

3. a.jfred macrumors 6502

So for those of you with the Arm Pocket, I have a question ...

The Small is for a 7"-11" arm, Medium is 10"-whatever"

I'm in the process of losing weight, and walking 3-5 miles per day. I do eventually want to start jogging again, and want something far more secure than my pocket to put my phone in (but also want to lose a bit more weight first, to make it a bit easier on my knees & ankles). My bicep measures 10.5"-11" ... which puts me right between the two band sizes. Suggestions on what I should get? Should I go with the Small, thinking it'll stretch?

I will say that the adjustability on this is a big draw for me, and being able to leave my phone in the case is also a big plus. I generally only take 1 set of keys with me (front door & mailbox), so I'm eyeing the Aero (for my 5s), but I've not had good luck with arm bands (due to sweat & sizing issues). I currently have the Reebok one that came with the Bose headphones, and it sucks on my short arms; trying to position it just right & get it tight enough is a total PITA. This looks far more up my alley.

4. StophMac24 macrumors 6502

StophMac24

My Bicep is 17" and I run/sprint 2-3 times a week. I use the medium sized one and there is a good amount of strap left when I wrap it around my arm.

I have never seen a drop of sweat or even humidity build up in mine on the inside and I have had it for a year now and I sweat profusely.

I have never had an issue with it moving once I put it on. I spent a solid month trying to find the right arm band and after a bunch of research this is the one I landed on. No regrets.