iPad What's a good case?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by jian, Oct 30, 2014.

1. jian macrumors regular

I traded in my iPad 3 and my iPhone 5 at best buy and upgraded to an iPad Air 2, I know, it's probably not the best deal out there but I've only paid like 200ish for an upgrade, very satisfied with it right now.

Anyway, I was gonna check out an Apple SmartCase, the price tag goes to 80 bucks, I was like, oh hell no...
    Any good case recommendations? for my iPad 2 I had a thick and transparent rubber case on the back with a Smart Cover, which looks very good, and I've gone Apple's Smart Case with my iPad 3, meh, does the job, but man, I didn't recall spending 80 bucks on a case back then, I must became so cheap now...

Anyhoo, what case are you guys getting? I've seen some cases on Amazon for as low as 3 dollars, but a lot of them are very cheap/cheezy looking or made for the first iPad Air.

2. dianestory2 macrumors 6502

Well, it's not a case, but I have a sleeve that I really like. I don't like having a bulky case on my ipad at all times, I prefer it to be naked. So I just carry it around in this sleeve, and it works pretty well for my purposes.

3. jterp7 macrumors 6502a

theres a rubberized tpu "smart case" that some are using here, one of them is the fintie. Device wear is a bit thicker and closer to 30bucks.

4. mrgossett macrumors 6502