iPhone Whats crashing?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rendez2k, Feb 12, 2013.

1. rendez2k macrumors 6502

rendez2k

Installed some tweaks and apps last night and since then my phone is crashing, I think when I access the NC. So, although I've begun removing them one by one, is there a quick way to determine whats doing it - maybe via a log?

I'm actually wondering if its Octopus Keyboard as odd as that sounds!

2. tymaster50 macrumors 68030

tymaster50

if it's when you access the nc then it's a nc widget most likely

3. evotoiphone macrumors regular

4. rendez2k thread starter macrumors 6502

rendez2k

Thanks for that. It seems to point at AuxoSwitcher every time. Didn't have issues with it until last night though.

5. rocknblogger macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

Thanks for this tip. Excellent app.

My crashes also seem to be related to Auxo. I've also had a couple attributed to FolderEnhancer.

6. rendez2k thread starter macrumors 6502

rendez2k

I thought mine was just Auxo but its still doing it. Everything I installed yesterday is now gone. Could something be broken now that can't be fixed by just removing apps?

7. slumpey326 macrumors 6502

I think it's libstatus or libsystem causing it. I know I just updated one of those this morning and now getting reboot problems with I open an app like reeder

8. rendez2k thread starter macrumors 6502

rendez2k

Good point - I think that had issues on Sunday? Do you need libstatus? Maybe it was just coincident that I installed other apps last night.

----------

libstatusbar just got an update. No idea whats new.

9. redbeard331 macrumors 6502a

redbeard331

Whenever I open up my app store my phone has starting rebooting, remembered there was a update to libstatusbar earlier, sure enough, disabling it in SBSettings solved the problem. Found out it's causing many people similiar crashing issue's.

And there was just another update for it in Cydia which did not fix the problem..

10. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

I recommend staying clear of this mornings libstatusbar update (0.9.6.1-5) if you use IntelliscreenX6.
    It breaks Intelliscreen and perhaps some other NC packages

Stay with 0.9.6.1-3 for now.

11. rendez2k thread starter macrumors 6502

rendez2k

12. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

It's very difficult to identify what might be the cause of a crash. Some people have an app running perfectly, others with the same app have crashes. Sometimes it's a combination of apps.

I had to restore my phone completely because, I think, Auxo borke my bluetooth and no matter what I did, I couldn't connect to anything...yet some other people have this working just fine.

I tried crashreporter but this doesn't really give me any definitive information, and I couldn't be sure it wasn't causing a crash itself!!