Whats everyones favorite game so far?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Michaud68, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Michaud68 macrumors member

I've only bought texas holdem so far but looking to get some others any suggestions?

2. whiteness macrumors member

3. scotty96LSC macrumors 65816

scotty96LSC

I really like Trism. What is nice about it is that there is a detailed instruction start up for first-time users. A real nice walk through. Well developed game as well.
    Check it out.

4. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

Not so much a game, I LOVE the Remote App.

I've got an imac in my living room, about 15ft from the home A/V equipment tower. I put a bluetooth receiver on the amp. Using my Touch and the Remote app I can sit on the sofa, right in the sweet spot of the speakers, and control itunes on the iMac as if I was using a mouse and sitting at the computer. Music is sent via bluetooth from the imac to the amp, yet controlled via wifi from my Touch to the imac. Loving it!

5. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

6. jonathanmc07 macrumors newbie

7. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Yeah Bandicoot is pimp.

8. maclovin' macrumors regular

maclovin'

How is Enigmo?? Does anyone have that yet? Is it worth it? It looks like the most fun out of the available games.

9. atomheartmother macrumors regular

I too am curious about this game as well as Aqua Forest, which seems to get good reviews.

10. mikeleeuk macrumors member

It doesn't have any tutorial, and the user manual (online) is fairly useless. So I can't get past Level 2.

Could well be a complete waste of £6. :confused:

11. Michaud68 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks man trism is awesome and it was cheaper than bejeweled:D

12. Barbapapa macrumors newbie

It's a tie between Super Monkey Ball (I wish they'd add a sesitivity option to make it work less frantic) and Crash Bandicoot which is so much fun!

13. jeff127 macrumors member

I quite like SMB and recently finally started getting somewhere with the controls- I find it pretty annoying that the 'idle' position seems to occur when you're pulling the monkey backwards, I would much prefer if it was like iBeer which is incredible accurate and, as you would expect, when you put it down flat the beer stays still!

I also have Crash BNK but havnt played it too much. I've found it quite awkward turning the karts the correct amount at high speed but Im sure this will improve.

My favourite game at the moment is actually one of the free ones- Tap Tap Revenge. :)

I have this and its one of my favourites so far. Im on level 12 and its starting getting rather challenging so there is a nice sense of accomplishment once you complete each level. It runs very well and you can zoom in and out, even with loads of droplets moving in every direction, with no lag. :)

I would certainly recommend it.

How about Band? Would people recommend buying it?

Jeff.

14. tompon1923 macrumors 6502

tompon1923

the hold button game. No I'm kidding I didn't purchased anything yet but i really like the remote app and cube runner.

15. chrisblaze macrumors member

16. nintendofreak93 macrumors regular

Is Critter Crunch any good?
    Between the 2, Should I get Enigmo or Critter Crunch?
    And then should I get Crash Bandicoot or Cro-mag?

17. MattGTO macrumors regular

MattGTO

18. Dayron14 macrumors member

has anybody tried bomberman touch yet?? man i want to buy it!
    i downloaded aurora feint (its free !!) its a cool game it kinda reminds me of bejeweled!

19. badjujuman macrumors newbie

Yeah I'd have to say that Aurora Feint is my favorite so far. I have monkey ball and that comes in a close second, and I've also played the demo for Enigmo in the Apple store, but I just really like Aurora Feint.

20. imfrog2002 macrumors 6502

Aurora Feint here too! Haven't tried monkey ball or enigmo, yet, though.

21. maclovin' macrumors regular

maclovin'

So I bought Enigmo, and I have to say it is alot of fun I would recommend.

Off topic: has anyone tried typing in any web forms(like the one I'm typing in now to reply) since the update? The screen above the keyboard is going insane, it's jumping all over the place, and it's pretty anoying.

22. mattmccarty macrumors member

mattmccarty

Crash Bandicoot racing is so much fun, the frame rate is a little bad, but hey that's what updates are for right?

The best game to me is Aurora Feint. Its a free RPG Puzzle game that is really addictive. Think of it as like super Tetris with leveling up and learning new abilities. It really takes advantage of all the things the iPod has to offer.

Do yourself a favor and download the free game.

23. The Messiah macrumors newbie

The Messiah

24. ynotds macrumors newbie

Another vote for Trism

But with a health warning. After playing far too long, my neck almost locked up. Yeah, I'm old.

It is a game that would be hard to imagine on any other kind of user interface.

For old times sake I also grabbed the freebie ADVENT and was shocked that I still remembered that you had to put down the rod to cage the bird.

It's the second time in 9+ months I've tried to do extensive typing using the narrow (portrait) keyboard which only ever should be considered "for convenience".

25. Viremia macrumors regular

Crash Bandicoot abd Texas Hold'em

SMB needs a sensitivity setting, without it it's too sensitive for these old reflexes and just winds up annoying me. I'll persist and I'm sure that will make it easier, but until then... :(