Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BKIDD24

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2012
I Just got my phone back from getting its screen repaired and I restarted it a couple of tines to see if I could get the sound to work and now my apps are showing up as blank white icons. My phone isn't jail broken or anything. Btw it's an iPhone4.

Please help?

cyks

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2002
Westchester County, NY
This is why I only trust Apple to do any repair work.

Since you just got it back, my guess would be that the 'repair' shop did something wrong. Bring it back to them and (if you're lucky) they might fix the problems they caused.

Good luck.

BKIDD24

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2012
The place I had my phone sent from was terrible. I got my phone back with no sim card, no sound and no vibrate. The store then tried to tell me that I couldn't prove they broke they sound and they gave me a sim card and said we had to cut it to make it fit. It was the wrong size sim card and she was using a thick metal thing to open the sim card spot and scratched the opening and said it was normal.

And thanks

subrar08

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2012
that's right, these issues are often heard, my friend too has to encounter such type of issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.