whats NEW and exciting at cydia

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ifruitfly, May 4, 2010.

1. ifruitfly macrumors member

anything NEW, exciting, or particularly noteworthy at cydia in the past couple months, say, since feb/march??

i thought this might be a good thread for people who have not been locked out and kept current with cydia apps to share any little gens, or cool updates, that have popped up since apple stated shipping 3.1.3, for those of us who have been locked out for the past few months?

2. sinsin07 macrumors 68030

Inifiniborad: Ability to have more than 16 icons on home pages and scroll up and down besides left and right. Have more than 11 pages of Apps

InfiniDock: Ability to add more than 4 icons on dock and scroll dock

Overboard: Jump to any page

QuickScroll: Ability to control scrolling any app

Music Controls: Gives missing AVRCP control, so you can skip tracks with bluetooth headset

3. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

Wish I could grab some stuff but 90% of the time theres always some error or BigBoss is unreachable.

4. pixelated macrumors 6502a

pixelated

Simple Background - sets a wallpaper to change perspective with the SB movement. After editing a few images to a good size its pretty successful.

5. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

Oh sweet! That is money right there! I did not know this program was for that. Gonna download that one ASAP. :)

6. evilgreg macrumors regular

evilgreg

I went to install overboard but cydia said installing it would cause it to remove activator and kirikae. Why would this app need to remove them?