What's new in new Summerboard?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by California King, Nov 11, 2007.

1. California King macrumors 65816

I just saw a new summerboard app on installer. Should I install it? What's new?

2. dagored macrumors 65816

I just installed the new Summerboard on my jailbroken 1.1.1 touch. It was the first time I saw an item on the update page. Since it said update and not install, I hit update.

Everything works fine so far. I can surf, listen to music, get mail, etc. I still have two pages of apps and Summerboard is working fine.

Go for it.

I am gathering all the necessary data for the 1.1.2 update and jailbreak. I was patient last time and everything went smoothly, so I am going to take the same route on this one. I will probably take longer to update this time, because everything is working so well. You know, if it ain't broke .....

3. JCPH macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3A110a Safari/419.3)

I can't notice a difference between the update and the older version (I'm sure the update has something new, somewhere).

Dagored, I dont know if I'll even go to 1.1.2 - it has nothing new I can't already do.

4. dagored macrumors 65816

Summerboard was updated to work with 1.1.2

5. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

Did you notice that the only 1.1.1 friendly SummerBoard to have the "Solid Menu Bar" option was the first one, the one after that (which I updated to) dosent have that option any more, which is annoying because I need it for a theme! Does this new update have that option? It will be in the SMBPrefs app.