What's Next For Apple?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by silbeej, Oct 21, 2007.

1. silbeej macrumors 6502a

So Apple has started to climb up in marketshare, they are gaining more ground in the college market, and the iPhone has become an instant success. Not to mention that the iPod completely revolutionized the way we listen to music. What do you all think is in store for Apple to dominate next??

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

I think Apple won't release completely new products in different markets soon - they're already spreading themselves a little thin...

However, they could completely change the GPS market if it is built well into the next iPhone, and simple games are a logical next step for the AppleTV. With its big screen, it will only be a few years until the iPhone completely replaces digital cameras for most people...

It would be nice to have an awesome printer/scanner from Apple, but I don't think that is going to happen any time soon.

3. silbeej thread starter macrumors 6502a

samsung has a line of printers that are exclusive to apple. haven't looked into them a lot, but that is a good idea, they could do damage with those. lol

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I think they've got all the bases they want covered for now. the iPod Touch/iPhone will likely grow into proper PDA's with the advent of 3rd party apps in 2008.

What's next? I'd like to see them bring out (and not entirely a new product) a low end Mac Pro like system.