Whats next for mobile me?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by davidjtaylor07, Oct 18, 2008.

1. davidjtaylor07 macrumors member

hi all i was have a mobile me account and was just wondering, what do you think they will add (feature wise) to mobile me?
    d

2. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

3. davidjtaylor07 thread starter macrumors member

ha! good point! i would like to sync my texts etc also, rather than rely on itunes.

4. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

elimination.....

I would just like to receive my emails within a few hours.

5. musio macrumors 68020

musio

I miss feature from nokia pc suite.

• Ability to text from computer and it sends messages though iphone like nokia pc suite
    • backup sms messages to txt file like nokia pc suite
    • Ability to set alarms on MM
    • remote ***** wipe! / lock. IE if someone has your phone, you can lock them out and get a gps co-ordinate from them of where they are
    • syn notes
    • sync bookmarks like the old .mac. the iphone as a sync bookmarks buttons but it doesn't do anything (?? i may be wrong?)

• ability to export ALL contacts in vcard files
    • ability to accept calendar appointments without using exchange. IE, from other MM users
    • ability to share fi'ng calendars!!!!!!!

6. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Well, they're going to be bringing in the originally announced features for iDisk for starters :rolleyes:
    (Share files via iDisk, so you effectively "email" them to people (send them a link, they get the file from a part of your iDisk))
    Adding some more features seen in Contacts/iCal etc would be good. Looking forward, i'd imagine some of the features will roll out lock step with Snow Leopard (Server)'s features come WWDC 2009.

7. wackymacky macrumors 65832

wackymacky

push for my @me.com mail! :D

I would love a native app on my iPhone that could access the idisk and alow me to at least view the files.