Just like most people I'm very disappointed they didn't update the iMacs at MW09. Since I now have the funds to update I'd very much like to, but I'm not sure what to do. I could wait till the end of Jan if I knew an update would be that soon. However, most things I've read suggest something later in the year. Closer to June or Aug. Not sure if I can wait that long. That 3.06Ghz is looking mighty tempting. Not sure if I would even benefit with new and improved graphics card. So what do you guys think is next with the processors? Most of the things I do with my computer is editing and encoding video. Should I wait or would 3.06Ghz be a dream to have?