What's the be FW for unlocked iphones using SKYPE?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tropicz, Apr 29, 2009.

1. tropicz macrumors newbie

SKYPE IS SOOOOOO BUGGY on unlocked iphones, so whats the best FW I should use?

2. The General macrumors 601

3. tropicz thread starter macrumors newbie

ya that's what i have but it's still buggy.

how can i make SKYPE better, should I always have the newest SKYPE updates or use the old ones?

4. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

hmmm, so you know that skype is SOOOO BUGGY on your unlocked phone and your asking for a solution? Don't use it on an unlocked phone. Amazing!

5. tropicz thread starter macrumors newbie

The only reason why I'm using SKYPE Is cuz I have unlimited talk for a year, and I need my iphone unloceked cuz I just bought a $100 voucher for a prepaid SIM CARD.

6. The General macrumors 601

Look, I have three points to make.

1. Skype is a registered trademark. It doesn't stand for anything, it's not an acronym. You spell it "Skype" and that is the only way to spell it. An acceptable misspelling would be "skype" but in no case should anyone ever use all capital letters when spelling "Skype" unless they are yelling.

2. Skype is buggy. Skype is buggy. To make it better, you'd have to get its source code, fix the bugs, recompile, and use it.

3. The most current "stable" release is always what you should be using. There is no reason to use a previous firmware unless a program that you depend on for your livelihood only works in a previous version.

7. tropicz thread starter macrumors newbie

You took the words out of my mouth, I was yelling I hate that crap SKYPE!
    Peace :eek: