what's the best bluetooth mouse for macbook pro/air?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by jayo123456, Nov 18, 2010.

1. jayo123456 macrumors regular

Please don't tell me magic mouse. I hate that thing with a passion. Maybe it's the shape of my hand i dunno....but i srsly hate it.

just got a v470 logitech, but movement seems jerky.

2. PinkyMacGodess macrumors 68040

PinkyMacGodess

I use the Magic Mouse and love the included case... I have a Microsoft Presentation Mouse 3000 (as I remember the model name) and it was expensive and had a built-in laser pointer but it has been discontinued...

I wasn't a fan of the Magic Mouse either, at first. It's grown on me and I now have three of them. One for portable use and one for each of my two bluetooth capable macs. Squeeze from the sides, under the top surface. It seems to take a light touch.

I did try a newer Microsoft Bluetooth mouse at the local Worst Try and liked it but then saw the Magic Mouse...

3. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

4. aberrero macrumors 6502a

Microsoft 5000 is pretty good. I just wanted something cheap and portable, and it works pretty well. It has laser tracking and it works on lots of surfaces. For me, it is far far better than a magic mouse.

5. joudbren macrumors regular

+1 Works perfectly for me as well. It also has a hard on/off switch to save battery when it's not in use. (Logitech also makes an equivalent version)

Cheers!

James

6. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

the magic mouse takes some time to get used to. Learn how to use it cuz it is a slick mouse.