Whats the best earbud?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by fcbr10, Nov 4, 2007.

1. fcbr10 macrumors newbie

Should i get the shure e4c, shure se310, ultimate ears Super.fi 5 Pro, or the future sonics

2. afultz075 macrumors member

I've heard good things about the e4cs. Personally, I have a $40 pair of Sony buds that sound great.

3. dcorban macrumors 6502a

dcorban

None of the above.

Get the Sennheiser PX100 portable headphones.

I have tried so may sets of earbuds and headphones. You will be absolutely blown away by how good these $50 headphones sound. As a bonus, they fold up and have a carrying case. They even come in Apple white if you desire that.

I have two pairs!

4. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

e4's are awesome acoustic and noise-cancelling headfones...

however, they lack bass..you should seriously test a pair before buying...especially depending on the music i listen to...

spending that much money on earbuds is really ridiculous and you should try not to...cuz once u start u cant go back

5. JimmyDThing macrumors regular

Sorry to alter the subject, but...

I didn't want to create a new thread for this.

I run with my iPod regularly... most weeks close to every day. I sweat a lot, and every once in a while it seems as though some sweat gets into the headphone and it dies... sometimes it'll come back, but the sound is horrible after that happens.

Anyone have any advice for something that would be more resistant to liquid getting into them? Also... because I use them so much while running, they get a lot of wear and tear so they don't exactly get the greatest care. I don't care about sound quality, I just want something not too expensive that will not break regularly while running with them.