iPad Pro Whats the best/easiest keyboard case for pencil use?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by SS4Luck, Aug 29, 2016.

1. SS4Luck macrumors regular

SS4Luck

I got my iPP last year when they first came out and carried it plus my rMBP around at school for the do it all setup, but then i graduated and now things have changed as I return for grad school. I really only want to carry my iPP around which means i need a keyboard case instead of a just my UAG case and the shopping has begun. I will probably be 70% note taking and 30% typing so im more interested in carrying something around that will be best for note taking with the pencil. I remember reading that a lot of the cases made pencil taking rather cumbersome and im trying to avoid that.

Are the two front runners still the apple and logitech keyboards? Am i asking too much and just suck it up and when i use it for note taking disconnect it from the case?

2. ericwn macrumors 65816

How about adding some external keyboard like the Logitech keys to go and use those with the existing case and pencil?

3. SS4Luck thread starter macrumors regular

SS4Luck

I honestly didn't think of that lol

The stupid Smart Keyboard commercials have been all over TV and taking over my brain. Stupid successful marketing