What's the best Mac software for iphone access/management

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by genome2k, Jun 20, 2011.

1. genome2k macrumors member

Once google led me to the homepage of an iphone access software -- meaning access/manipulate the iphone file system, and capable of backing up iphone files, and lot more. I remember it looked to me like the best iphone access software ever. That same company also makes a few other Mac softwares for iDevices, and I remember one of them was meant to substitute iTunes with an emphasis on media management and work on all iDevices including ipods.

Now I want to find that iphone access software again, and have tried everything including google and macupdate but i just can't find it again. But i remember the following facts:

(1). Those were Mac softwares (not for pc, though i can't recall for sure if they had pc versions too, but i kinda remember they didn't - not sure though)

(2) They have this line of products covering every aspect of needs for people who want to fully manage their iDevices, including ipod.

(3) I'm kinda sure it was not iPhone Explorer, and not Missing Sync for Iphone,

(4) PhoneView is cool but i don't think it was PhoneView, because the maker of phoneview doesn't have an app for itunes substitution and enhancing.

==========================================

So,

1. You guys have any idea what that APP i am so obsessed to find again is?

2. Even if you guys have no idea about which one that APP is, could you still recommend the best "iphone access app" you know?

Thanks a lot guys.

2. SHADO macrumors 6502a

SHADO

3. genome2k thread starter macrumors member

Thanks SHADO but it seems not. It's from the same maker of iPhone Explorer.

But what's your vote? the best iphone access app?

4. gorskiegangsta macrumors 65816

gorskiegangsta

iPhone Explorer, perhaps. It allows you to access the filesystem of any iOS device.

5. SHADO macrumors 6502a

SHADO

PhoneDisk is the best I've come across so far. I didn't really like iPhone Explorer but I haven't really looked very thoroughly.

6. genome2k thread starter macrumors member

Thanks. So this is the best one you'd consider?

But this is not the one i'm looking for as i was sure it wasn't iphone explorer that i'd seen.