What's the best monitor for macbook pro?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by YoYo93, Nov 1, 2011.

1. YoYo93 macrumors newbie

Hi guys I come here to ask you if you know what is the best monitor for macbook pro 13inch 2011

Because in my room I want bigger screen to watch movies and study sometimes need big screen to view pdfs

I want any monitor that gave me FULL HD quality because that 13inch screen in the macbook gave my only 720p !?

I want something 23inch and up and make the 1080 Resolution because I try to connect my macbook to HDTV 42inch via HDMI and 720p is goo on it but 1080p not that good and I don't know! is that because the macbook only gave me 720p?

Not higher then 300$

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH BUT I THINK MY POINT IS CLEAR AND PLZ PLZ TRY TO TALK WITH ME WITH EASY, SIMPLE ENGLISH :(

2. Thetonyk123 macrumors 68000

Thetonyk123

3. YoYo93 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you

Any other choices? I think 27inch very large and I don't feel good for acer too, 24 would be better

If there any monitor spacial for macbook (not the centime display haha anything else?)

I really appreciate you help :)

4. milbournosphere macrumors 6502a

milbournosphere

It's the only monitor that Apple makes, so you'll have a hard time finding another monitor built especially for use with the macbook. Pretty much any monitor will do if you have a mdp connector. If you're talking about an IPS monitor, Dell makes some good ones that are much cheaper than the Apple alternative. You might also get some good tips in the Macbook forum.

5. ActionableMango macrumors 604

ActionableMango

I work with lots and lots of 23" Acer monitors. These specific models are pretty bad. Granted, they only cost us about $65.

For my own money I would get a Dell Ultrasharp, but this is beyond your $300 budget.

A quick google search shows there are 23" 1080P IPS LCDs under $300 from Viewsonic and LG, but I have no personal experience with them.

6. YoYo93 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks my friends that really helped me a lot I will back to tell you what I bought ;)

7. danny_w macrumors 601

I just got the same MBP for work and have an HP ZR24w which works very well. I too think the 27" is just too big, and since I was coming from a 24" iMac I wanted these same size.