Whats the best Screen Protector ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Demonface, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Demonface macrumors 6502a

Hello All,
    I was wondering whats the best screen protector for the iPhone 5 ? It has to be Matte , Fingerprint resistant and it has to have the privacy feature.

Thanks

2. darky90 macrumors member

In terms of those 3 types, I prefer the regular clear screen protector because I want to be able to clearly see the screen. I've had the privacy screen before, but that made things so hard to see and so annoying when I'm trying to show something to my friends.

3. nilzi macrumors regular

4. rgctx macrumors regular

The best protectors are those made in Japan, they cost a little more but you have less issues and no bubbles, the ones in Japan are made of high quality Grade A film, the ones from China are made out of a cheaper film (they get scratched within a few days)

5. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Looked at any of the prior threads?
    https://www.google.com/search?q=bes...38,d.aWc&fp=884c07a9bbad6285&biw=1920&bih=995

Even for non-iPhone 5 threads the films are the same -- just cut differently for the 5.

OP is looking for one that does all 3. In my experience you don't get matte/anti fingerprint without trading off image quality.

6. darky90 macrumors member

^ Oops! Yeah... no such screen protector that has all three. That's probably why I read it that way. :p

7. Demonface thread starter macrumors 6502a

Well tbh the Privacy feature isn't really necessary but it would be nice since I use public transport quite a bit.