What's the best thin cover out there?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gravytrain84, Dec 31, 2012.

1. gravytrain84 macrumors 6502a

gravytrain84

I like the pixelskin HD but I'm a little gun shy after reading the the reports of it fitting loose. What other cases of similar style do you recommend?

2. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I wouldn't characterize the Pixelskin HD as a thin case. I also guess it depends what kind of features you looking for. I.e. if you are looking for just scratch protection and ultra thin, I highly recommend the Pinlo Slice in white for a white phone. If you have a black phone or are looking for ultra thin in colors, there are eBay sellers out there that sell cases for a buck a piece and they are actually pretty good for the money. If you are looking for a snap on case, Elago makes some good cases.

If you are looking for a soft feel case, I recommend a darker color if you are going TPU or a silicone case as the TPU lighter color cases get grubby looking quickly and do not come clean. Silicone is really soft but doesn't get discolored.

3. HHHHH macrumors newbie

4. tubalores macrumors member

tubalores

As far as thin cases go...I LOVE the Agent 18 SlimShield. Not really like the Pixel Skin HD, but a darn good thin case!