Whats the best/worst way you got someone's number

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iCantwait, Jun 5, 2008.

1. iCantwait macrumors 65816

iCantwait

I left a 'text me' on a windshield of some person, i got her number, but she turned out to be a lesbian...:rolleyes:

Whats you best number getting?

2. Melrose macrumors 604

Melrose

Try scratching "4 fun luvins call [number]" on the inside of a bathroom stall door.

Or better yet, get a female friend to do it for you in the women's room. Either way, you'll get Phone Number Placement and Maximum Exposure to your targeted audience. I think Google would call this getting maximum 'Views' and subsequently the higher number of Views one receives equals a higher conversion ration of 'Click Throughs.'

I try calling random numbers my cell phone - or going through the telephone directory for then next town over and looking for cute-sounding names ;) jk.

3. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

"Can I have your number?"

I may have paraphrased, but it went something like that.

4. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

Best one was the one where i didn't have to ask for it. She took my phone and put the number in herself

The worst one is a tougher one...i guess the one where she started playing the stupid "why don't YOU give me your number and i'll call you" i gave it to her (what's a guy got to lose?) but assumed i wouldn't hear from her again but funnily enough she did contact me after i gave her my number. Go figure.

Didn't quite work out though compared to the first one

Generally i just say something along the lines of "You seem like a cool person, we should talk again. Whats your number?" or "it was fun/cool/great meeting/talking you, we should do it again soon. What's your number?"

5. maestro55 macrumors 68030

maestro55

I am too much of a ***** and only asked for a woman's number once. The rest of the time I meet women behind the comfort of my monitor on dating sites and so I just give them my number in an email or whatever.