What's the cleaning cloth look like?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Sp71Supra, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Sp71Supra macrumors regular

I honestly dont think I recieved a cleaning chloth in my iphone box.. I looked everywhere for it!!! Anyone have any pictures of the size? etc... Should I go to apple for one?

Mark

2. unity macrumors 6502a

Look in the black envelope that wqs under the phone tray. Should be at the bottom under the Apple stickers.

3. aricher macrumors 68020

aricher

It's packaged inside the black pull tab/envelope with the iPhone warranty info/instructions. It's a black piece of microfiber clother that is just slightly larger than the iPhone.

4. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

powerbook911

5. note235 macrumors 6502a

6. stockscalper macrumors 6502a

stockscalper

You can buy them at any optical shop or camera store. Just ask for a micro fiber lens cleaning cloth.

7. Rooskibar03 macrumors 65816

Rooskibar03

But it won't say iPhone on it so it can't be as good.:D

8. woodbutcher macrumors regular

woodbutcher

I purchased an iklear cleaning kit for my apple stuff, it came with a small, and a large 12" x 12" microfiber cloth, as well as cleaning spray....Good stuff

9. chiefillini macrumors regular

I use iclean. this is a good price and you get free shipping and maybe even no sales tax if out of IL.
    http://www.abtelectronics.com/product/26957.html
    I have used it on my MBP and now on the iPhone and on the iPhone crystal film screen cover. works awesome and the 2 rags it comes with are great. no fuzz falls off.

10. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

a friend had to tell me it was an envelope. i just thought it was something you lift to get to the charger and usb cable. :eek: i haven't used the cleaning cloth, though. phones are meant to get dirty.

11. rwdebes macrumors 6502

the micro fiber is the best one to clean the screen..

12. opticalserenity macrumors 6502a

If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't even have known it came with a cloth! D'uh!

13. woodbutcher macrumors regular

woodbutcher

14. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    I, too, almost missed the little black cleaning cloth -- it was when someone in one of the posts on here made a reference to it the first night that I went back and looked again in my box. It's so tiny and cute! When I'm not using that, I use one of my RadTech (http://www.radtech.com) microfibre cloths.

15. spyz macrumors newbie

The same thing happened to me! I did not notice it was in there. I guess I was too excited to get the iPhone and rip it out of the box I didnt know it. :D