What's the last book you read?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jordan1, Jun 30, 2007.

1. jordan1 macrumors newbie

What's the last book you read? What was it about? Did you like it?

2. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

While I hardly slept at all last night, I know this has to be in the wrong forum. If not, I really have issues that need addressing.

3. MrSmith macrumors 68040

MrSmith

One of us appears to be in the Twilight Zone - and it isn't me.

4. Mac-Addict macrumors 65816

Mac-Addict

I just finished iWoz! Great book, very informative and a nice insight into how Apple became Apple and how they shaped Technology.

5. timestoby macrumors 6502

i think it was chariots of the gods,by murphy hope or something.almost finished it,but stopts reading it.it was interesting tho,if i can remember lol.i play on downloading some ebooks once i get my mac and have it read the book to me lol

6. vkd macrumors 6502

vkd

Bhagavad-gita As It Is

As I am a spiritual practitioner aspiring to solve life’s problems and approach the Absolute Truth, I was studying Bhagavad-gita for an hour or so this morning. It was very satisfying and enlightening and brought many practical realisations to mind, relating to how to live my life for the best, how to avoid the pitfalls of making the wrong decisions and doing the wrong thing due to lack of knowledge, ignorance and illusion.

7. mizzouxc macrumors member

The World is Flat. Great book. However, if you have grand realizations that a minimum wage job is good for the economy, and your life's aspirations don't read it.