That's assuming all that is enabled on the lock screen.
- Take a bunch of photos of their genitalia
- Answer any calls
- Do anything notifications allow you to (quick reply, archive/delete emails etc)
- Read your recent notifications and widgets in the swipe down area
- Make emergency phone calls
- Ask Siri to call you by a stupid name
- Ask Siri to divide zero by zero
- Turn off wifi and then ask Siri to stream Apple Music songs
- Ask Siri to do anything (search wikipedia, make phone calls, find out who won 'the game')
For a serious one, if you have Find My Friends enable, you can ask Siri 'Where are my friends?' and suburb/name/distance will be shown for each one that can be located.
lol, the guy could sell it on eBay for parts and he will still get 400$ for it.Sell it for parts and you will be lucky if you get $100 for those parts. That's for a iPhone 6. Otherwise it is an awesome paperweight.
Dunk it in water and get an out of warranty replacement for a lot cheaper than buying a new one. Or sell it on craigslist as working, scam someone to get the money for a good phone and disappear.