What's the name of this effect?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by HeyChristian, Nov 5, 2016.

  1. HeyChristian macrumors newbie


    Nov 5, 2016
  2. mabok macrumors member

    Jan 9, 2012
    Which part of the shadow effect do you mean is on the text?

    I don't see any shadow on the text.

    I can see in sequence:
    Background image scalling from up to normal.
    Text moving (position) from bottom to top.
    Background image colour turn to black&white from time to time.
    Added a Gradient black to none/white.

    I believe the shadow you see is it the Gradient black to none?

Share This Page