Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

unknownx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 25, 2011
There is plenty of paperthin plastic cases, dont they exist in clear case or is it not possible with TPU?

Spigen, Apple's, TOZO... all to thick.. according to the specs same goes for Totallee and PEEL.

If it doesnt exist, what thin plastic cases would look good on a product red? I've heard white/frosty ones makes the phone more pinkish

Rck1984

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2017
The Netherlands
As far as cases go, you won't find thinner than Peel or Totallee. Perhaps a clear skin like Slickwraps will do the trick for you.

iGeneo

macrumors demi-god
Jul 3, 2010
There is plenty of paperthin plastic cases, dont they exist in clear case or is it not possible with TPU?

Spigen, Apple's, TOZO... all to thick.. according to the specs same goes for Totallee and PEEL.

If it doesnt exist, what thin plastic cases would look good on a product red? I've heard white/frosty ones makes the phone more pinkish

Same page... would love a clear non tpu case of some sort. Have the Peel and am returning it

NewYorkRanger

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2010

Sounds like you want the Caudabe Lucid Clear. Plastic Shell, hugs the phone.

Reactions: Ta0jin

unknownx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 25, 2011
Same page... would love a clear non tpu case of some sort. Have the Peel and am returning it

U returning the PEEL TPU transparent one? Any pic with the iphone inside would be nice before u send it back, I dont trust their photoshoped pics on their site =)

I’m confused. Are you wanting a thin TPU case. Or a thin NON-TPU case?

Both. The problem is, There is no thin TPU-cases, and there is also no thin transparent non-tpu cases out there ?

Fireproof!

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2008
Frisco, TX
Both. The problem is, There is no thin TPU-cases, and there is also no thin transparent non-tpu cases out there ?
Got it. So you are looking for super thin CLEAR case. Thinnest I’ve seen is 0.02 and 0.03. That’s not thin enough??
6088CB1D-7855-4F41-88F5-ECA1AC435BEC.jpeg

indychris

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2010
Fort Wayne, IN
I picked up a Totallee due to reading about it here and hearing Rush Limbaugh praise them. The clear case is definitely thinner and lighter than my Apple clear case. I’m really liking it.
mathews_thumbsup.gif

Reactions: iGeneo

NewYorkRanger

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2010
Well, then sell all of your Apple products. He uses them exclusively and constantly praises them.
He also was anti-drug and turned out to be a huge fat drug addict, so I'll assume he is a gigantic hypocrite in all aspects of life and actually uses a Samsung. Enjoy the impeachment!

kawalerzysta

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2013
Tobyhanna, PA
He also was anti-drug and turned out to be a huge fat drug addict, so I'll assume he is a gigantic hypocrite in all aspects of life and actually uses a Samsung. Enjoy the impeachment!
So, if in your mind he is using Samsung, why you will not buy Totalle case? If he is hypocrite about Apple products then that should extend to other accessories as well. Unless his praise for Apple products is fake and praise for Totalle products is real. Just trying to understand your logic. Just to claryfi, I use Spigen products (don't know Rush's stance on Spigen, last time I listened to him was in late 2000s)

Rivanov

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2010
Netherlands

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Jan 28, 2009
UK
Still looking for a thin('nest) iPhone 11 case. I've tried and bought a few now, and the sides to me are just too bulky and make the phone too wide and more uncomfortable to hold.

Apple clear - to wide
Spigen liquid crystal - too wide (seems same as Apple's)
cheapo Amazon one - no different to the above.

So I've heard Peel and Totallee are the ones? However I'm in UK and so expensive to ship etc. Totallee said "on way to Amazon UK, could be 2-3weeks" so a long time.

So has anyone got any thin cases, especially the sides that seem to just hit, rather than expand cases, while wait for the other 2 on Amazon, or better UK availability please?

I picked up a Totallee due to reading about it here and hearing Rush Limbaugh praise them. The clear case is definitely thinner and lighter than my Apple clear case. I’m really liking it.
mathews_thumbsup.gif
Can you tell me if the Apple case and the Totallee side don't make ti any more bulky then please?

Last edited:

oVerboost

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2013
United Kingdom

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Jan 28, 2009
UK
This is very, very similar to the Totallee cases...
In fact other than the camera protection, it’s identical. And cheaper.

Pity its not clear...says semi and is black. Is a little thicker than Totallee, but as long as it was not on the sides, then would be decent. The sides look like the wrap ones though.

Looking at their clear case, seems to be the same as all others I've tried and seen, ie thicker so makes the iPhone 11 wider

JAZJB

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2014
Still looking for a thin('nest) iPhone 11 case. I've tried and bought a few now, and the sides to me are just too bulky and make the phone too wide and more uncomfortable to hold.

Apple clear - to wide

So I've heard Peel and Totallee are the ones? However I'm in UK and so expensive to ship etc. Totallee said "on way to Amazon UK, could be 2-3weeks" so a long time.

So has anyone got any thin cases, especially the sides that seem to just hit, rather than expand cases, while wait for the other 2 on Amazon, or better UK availability please?

Can you tell me if the Apple case and the Totallee side don't make ti any more bulky then please?

I wrote a list of 10 ultra thin clear cases on this thread: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/thinnest-clear-case-for-iphone-11-pro-max.2199172/I also uploaded pics of my phone w/3 different cases.

victoriani

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2013
Hertfordshire, UK

Apple clear - to wide

Totallee is now available for next day Prime delivery on UK Amazon.

Reactions: Azzin

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Jan 28, 2009
UK
Totallee is now available for next day Prime delivery on UK Amazon.

Link? Can’t seem to find it, the clear one for the 11?

I’ve just got an Olixar ultra thin. Is decent and the sides are thin like I wanted. Only £7 to. Not sure how compares to totallee though?

Last edited:

Azzin

macrumors 603
Jun 23, 2010
London, England.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.