Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Torquemada

macrumors member
Original poster
May 8, 2011
United Kingdom
I have an old iMac 24" running Leopard.

I've also found it a bit annoying that the built in Wallpaper changer doesn't look at sub-folders, everything has to be in one folder.

I've found an app that works round this problem, but it's a PowerPC app that needs Rosetta.

I'm hoping to upgrade to a new iMac when Lion is released so I was wondering if the wallpaper changer in that can look at sub-folders.

Torquemada

macrumors member
Original poster
May 8, 2011
United Kingdom
Is anyone able to answer the above question?

Failing that, does anyone know a good wallpaper changer for the Mac that lets you choose sub-folders? The current one I'm using is "Change Desktop" but I've tried the new version, and I don't think it's as good, as tiled wallpaper isn't centered on the screen.

CristinaS

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2012
A good wallpaper changer

Is anyone able to answer the above question?

Failing that, does anyone know a good wallpaper changer for the Mac that lets you choose sub-folders? The current one I'm using is "Change Desktop" but I've tried the new version, and I don't think it's as good, as tiled wallpaper isn't centered on the screen.

Hi,

I am using 'BioniX Wallpaper Changer' and is a very good wallpaper changer. Try it :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.