What's this hardware?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by grooveattack, May 5, 2008.

  1. grooveattack macrumors 6502a

    Jan 9, 2008
    hi, i have seen in various places a tool for your pc/mac thats similar in a tablet and pen system but without the tablet. its like a pen attached to an arm and the mouse mimics what you do with this pen tool. anyone know wot its called?
  2. grooveattack thread starter macrumors 6502a

    Jan 9, 2008
    umm i have no idea what that is, even google does not seem to know!
  3. ezkimo macrumors regular

    Sep 12, 2002
    Archaic: refers to things very, very old and outdated

Share This Page