What's up with everyone!? (new notebook will be released)

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ibizarocks, Jan 4, 2008.

1. ibizarocks macrumors regular

All this speculation over whether or not to buy an MBP now or wait and whether or not there will be a new sub notebook and eeeeeeeeeeeven a new MB.

Jesus christ people, read the threads and rejoice at the joys to come on Jan 15th!!!!!

There WILL be a new notebook released..... anyone who claims that this is just speculation needs their head checking! Farrrrr too many rumors for this just to be a 'rumor'!

Penyrn = new MBPs. Whether or not the case gets re-designed... so what!? the cost of owning a 2.6 dual core mbp will go down from the current price and more than likely you'll get a lot more for your money!!!

Finally those that are on about a new MB... calm down!!! you just got your update so chill out and wait your turn for the next one.

This post was created as I'm sick and tired of reading the same crap over and over again on this sub forum. The answer to every question on new hardware is Jan 15th so shut up and come back then!!!!!!

adios amigos xx

2. nikhsub1 macrumors 68000

nikhsub1

3. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Mate, keep your pants on. This is a rumour site after all. :p

4. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

The 15th could be an exciting time for all. Many people have been waiting for a smaller pro notebook and this maybe the time. People will complain and people will always be waiting for the next thing. Thats human nature. Look at the iPhone. About a week after the release people were already talking about the version 2.

5. heatmiser macrumors 68020

Indeed. A few months from now, "Penryn" will be chopped liver, and people will be advising others to wait, lest they be saddled with "obsolete" technology, fitting only for managing bake sales and flea markets. It'll be particularly fun when the people who sold their current, working gear for the Next Big Thing are again asking whether they should sell their then current, working gear, for the Next Big Thing.

6. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

Sigh. Another January, another blast of breathless excitement. Somebody wake me when the kids have gone home for dinner. :rolleyes:

7. anotherarunan macrumors 6502

You're all wrong. On the 15th..Apple will announce they're ditching OS X and all new macs will ship with the almighty WINDOWS VISTA! :D

8. shoppy macrumors 6502a

Why don't we all just wait and see, regardless what we think we know or rumours.

9. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

maybe replace "ditching" with "showing off" and change "ship with..." to "ship a parallels version of Vista as well" :p

10. ibizarocks thread starter macrumors regular

my rant is with the pointless posts we keep seeing over should I buy a mbp now or wait?!!?!! I mean come on, how many times does someone have to ask this question. Are people that stupid that they can't work that answer out for themselves or at leeeeeeeeeeeeast use the search!? The answer to that question must be in like every thread and topic on this forum!! I'm just going to go and calm down....

:apple: forever!

11. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

Seeing as how you haven't been here that long, I'll clue you in: it's always like this, gets worse in the month(s) before a major show or announced product release, then get noisier with all the whining about what feature or spec wasn't included. You can imagine what 2007 was like. There's a lot of "hit & run" posters as well, driving the repetitiveness and lunacy to extremes. Yeah, it's annoying, but the payoff is hanging around for a good while and learning the real value of MR, and it ain't the rumors.:D