Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kkatyboo

macrumors member
Nov 28, 2007
some people have OCD and must have the correct name for certain stuff. I call it an itouch anyway
:)

rusty.

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2007
Houston, Texas
rusty, you made me laugh out loud!:D

this is sometimes the meanest forum i am on.

it has helped me a lot and i call my ipod touch, cassandra.:eek:
Well if they want to get mad and stressed and red cause people call it an iTouch thats cool with me it's the same either way even though I do call it an iPod touch.

samh004

macrumors 68020
Mar 1, 2004
Australia
It gets worse… I saw someone get blasted for referring to an iPod Nano with a capital N.

The Mac mini is lowercase too ;)

OMG you guys crack me up ! In the end does it matter how you choose to call the machine.... lol

Doesn't matter really, as long as everyone knows what you mean, but products have particular names for a reason. The biggest issue I see is everyone referring to it as a MAC, "I have a MAC !!"

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
IMAC is the worst. I think of them cinemas.

And yes - it's the iPod Touch. iPT just passes too. iTouch isn't an Apple product...

samh004

macrumors 68020
Mar 1, 2004
Australia

And yes - it's the iPod Touch. iPT just passes too. iTouch isn't an Apple product...

Surely it'd be an iPt ? :p

Whenever you see all capitals like MAC the first thought is what do those letters stand for, is it an acronym ?

mavis

macrumors 601
Jul 30, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Wirelessly posted (iTouch 1.1.2 (JB'd): Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)

raggedjimmi said:

Really? Because that's what I bought. An iTouch ... ;)

iDAG

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2007
Athens, Ohio
I'm the same way, I have to call it the iPod touch. I also hate it when people misspell every different Apple product! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.