whats up with lockinfo?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by medicscott, Oct 24, 2009.

1. medicscott macrumors 6502a

medicscott

so for this past week i think, only my weather is showing up. i havent done/mod my iphone whatsoeva. and i also notice there is an update for the json package everyday. anyone else?

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

And multiple times each day.

Everyone except the one today has worked fine for my lockscreen. As of the last update, none of my calendar items show.

Probably be another version later today or tomorrow.

Edit: Let it sit for a while, calendar items just magically popped up.

3. jersey macrumors regular

I got todays update (1.0.101) and nothing showed on the lockscreen. Being used to that after an update, I went into settings to make sure it was on, and it told me I needed to purchase this program. W.T.F.? No warning, nothing - hi heres the update to this thing thats been free for a long time - oh wheres my money.

I wouldnt mind paying if there was some type of warning. And then when I followed the buy now links - they were dead.

4. jamesapp macrumors 6502a

I just installed lockinfo on my 3g last night. I have a replacement 3gs coming soon. I had lockinfo working on my 3gs that I had to have replaced. Now lockinfo isn't showing new emails I have email enabled in settings? Don't know why it isn't showing up? I am wondering should I wait for my replacement to buy it? I don't want to buy it on my 3g and then have to buy it again on my 3gs?

5. medicscott thread starter macrumors 6502a

medicscott

is this confirmed that you have to buy lockinfo now?

6. RASHID007 macrumors newbie

I don't think you have to buy it. I just updated and had the same problem.

Go to setting>lockinfo and it will say "checking license". After doing that and going back to the lock screen mail, calendar etc. are updating normally now.

Enjoy.

7. MattWylde macrumors regular

This worked for me, but only after doing a reboot (I didn't try re-spring). Thanks!

8. madagi macrumors member

A respring is sufficient. Worked for me anyway... after first opening LockInfo in settings.

9. jersey macrumors regular

Mine ended up working after the respring too .... but if that is a sign of things to come, it's a bit of a bummer. Hopefully it's an erroneous error - but the dev does have other paid apps.

10. medicscott thread starter macrumors 6502a

medicscott

yeah that does the trick, working great now. good work

i dont think he will charge us for this.

11. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

for me lockinfo is very touch and go..

My calendar was working, then suddenly stopped, then started again but I couldn't fold it so it was stuck in the unfolded position. As of now it seems to be working ok.. I'll give it a few more days, I may just end up uninstalling it..

12. medicscott thread starter macrumors 6502a

medicscott

did you make sure you have the latest update via cydia?

and i also noticed the config.js is more seen in the settings>lockinfo , which is cool, dont have to do the ssh config.js as much.

13. vilasgn macrumors regular

Question

Hi Guys -

sorry if this was already answered. This is the first time I istalled lockinfo. I can see emails, calls, calendar events.

Sometime back i had lockinfo via winterboard. I remember doing some customization to get calendar (not events) and local weather. How do i get these items for new lockscreen? I dont even see full Calendar and Weather options in settings. Please help.

14. holyindian macrumors 6502

LockInfo shows fine for me except for even if i recieve a new email.. i dont see a collapsed set for the mails and calender. Any idea abt this guys?

15. jimmy83 macrumors 65816

Does lockinfo work on 3.1.2? Is it still free to use?

16. medicscott thread starter macrumors 6502a

medicscott

works great. dev is updating constantly to make more stable. awesome app!

17. jamesapp macrumors 6502a

I don't know but you might want to get a lockinfo theme, sounds like you are using native rendering? I think you can get weather to show up in native rendering if you download a weather plugin? I use gruppled lockinfo it is a lockinfo theme. There are others, but gruppled let's you set up weather, SMS, phone etc. You have to edit the config.js file to have your lockinfo screen set up the way you want. Hope that helps.

18. bender o macrumors 6502

bender o

I got the Checking License pop up but after a while it was working. And also after a respring got my Calendar back. I'm gonna download the deb file anyway just in case it goes shareware and I upgrade without noticing lol.

19. holyindian macrumors 6502

I have a strange problem with LockInfo Screen. I get a transparent grey screen on my lock screen.

How do i remove this transparent grey screen from the lockscreen. Only when i remove LockInfo Screen it goes away, but then the LockInfo or Gruppeld Info Screen stops working.

Pls help.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. jersey macrumors regular

First I'll scold you for cross posting in threads. Please dont.

You're looking for the transparency option for lockinfo which can be found in Settings>LockInfo>Background Transparency.

21. holyindian macrumors 6502

Oops, i realize i double posted on various threads for the same topic.
    Apologies for that... and thanks for your help.. it worked!! :)

22. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

With the newest release of Lockscreen Info, the scrolling bug is fixed (at least for me)!

When you let go of the screen, it doesn't pop back, just stays there !

That should make some folks really happy, although it didn't really seem like too big a problem to me.

23. rhazz macrumors newbie

Which release is this? I just updated to 1.0.107 and it seems to have had the opposite effect >_>

Scrolling/collapsible sections/weather all not working here :(

EDIT: all working now :) Just needed a hard reboot to fix.