what's up with my MULTI TOUCH???

Discussion in 'macOS' started by billmister, Mar 17, 2009.

1. billmister macrumors 6502

Hey guys i don't know if this was from a recent update or WHAT? but i don't ever remember having this problem. If fixable, please tell me how.

So today i'm working and someone was talking about their macbook pro and how they had a problem. The other guy seems to be clueless to what multi touch is and macbook pro so i asked him the problem. He stated

"when i'm on a web site and you squeeze the trackpad it makes the size the smallest size. And when i try expanding it zooms to the largest size. Is this a problem? because the new macbook pros don't"

So i remember using my macbook pro on the internet and it NEVER doing that. I remember on forums when I felt the size was to small i would expand and boom ONE SIZE bigger. So i told him he should def make an appointment and have the genius bar check it out.

WELL, tonight i'm surfing the net and it came to mind. I decided to test it and... WTF?!?@?@ when i pinch it zooms out to the fullest until everything is SMALLLLLLL. The i lightly expand and it's zoomed in the fullest everything is HUGE on my screen. I don't remember EVER having this problem. Can someone please let me know if they are having the same issue and what the fix is?.. I'm pretty sure it MUST be an update, because i KNOW this never used to do that.

Thanks

2. Jisuo macrumors 6502

I have the same thing on the Alu MacBook. Must be a bug. Or maybe Safari 4 Beta related?

3. crazzyeddie macrumors 68030

crazzyeddie

Its a bug somewhere that many people have noticed, including myself.

4. billmister thread starter macrumors 6502

well after reading a couple of posts i have come to conclusion that it's the safari Beta causing this problem. BECAUSE, i opened up iphoto and edited a photo and tried the pinch expand thing, and it work NICELY with my touch...

well gotta get to work. TTy later