Whats up with SGP/spigen?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ahfu25, Feb 22, 2012.

1. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

I orders some screen protectors last week and I have yet to receive shipping details! I emailed them twice and I have yet to get a response. Anyone else have this happen to them?

2. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Not me.

I emailed them asking about the possibility of the Neo Hybrid 2 Matte for the 4S, and got a reply the next business day (I emailed them on Sunday).

BL.

3. gjb11 macrumors regular

Should have bought from their amazon store. I used prime and got it in 2 days.

4. Cutterschoice macrumors member

What was their reply on this, i've wanted this case for ages, i got lucky and got the neo hybrid cdma version but the silicon is starting to come loose a little.

5. charlesdayton macrumors 6502a

Better buy from their ebay or amazon stores.

keep sending emails and they should respond. There have been other reports of similar experiences when using their regular store.

6. afterburn999 macrumors newbie

Somethings up with them for sure. I ordered a couple screen protectors two weeks ago and i haven't gotten a shipping notice, but they've charged my credit card already.

7. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Unfortunately, not good news. Their exact words:

So for the 4S, your best bet will be the Neo Hybrid A Series, or the Neo Hybrid Matte series for the CDMA iPhone 4. The biggest difference between the A series and the Hybrid 2 Matte series, is that except for the camera and flash, the back is completely covered on the Matte series. The Neo Hybrid A series has the logo uncovered. Best place to find those will be amazon.

BL.

8. ahfu25 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I just got a response today! I got a tracking number and that's it, no apologies, nothing. It's only screen protectors I know but this is not good practice. Their bound to lose some customers, but not enough to make an impact on their sales. I mean come on I placed my order Monday 2/13/12, my card was charged immediately yet it wasnt shipped until 2/22/12?!?! And I don't even get an apology!!

9. gjb11 macrumors regular

10. ahfu25 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I was actually thinking the same but still, an email would of been nice.