what's with all the apple hating!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ColeHarris, Jun 27, 2010.

1. ColeHarris macrumors regular

Really why are people trashing apple so much lately! Yeah the iphone 4 has some reception issues which I'm sure will be resolved soon, but thats nothing compared to all the issues that any android phone has! I just don't understand why people can't see passed the few bad things and focus on the fact that the iphone 4 is the most amazing phone in the world! Maybe thats just my opinion but I've never been able to see what other people see in android phones, I had a motorola droid and had constant problems (freezing up, turning off automatically, getting searing hot, lag in the keyboard strokes, crappy touch sensitivity, small selection of good apps (very very small). So please give me a valid reason to hate the iphone 4 because I cant find a single one.:apple:

2. Tee Hee macrumors member

Happens after every release. After 2 months nobody will give a rat's ass.

3. Suertetres macrumors newbie

People either hate whatbthey can't have or hate the top dog

4. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Mostly trolls and shills reading off their script.

Remember all the "people" who said they are buying a Palm Pre because it's better than the iPhone?

Plenty more examples.

5. hipvamore macrumors regular

probably like the 20th thread about this. but seriously. people do need to calm the eff down

6. ColeHarris thread starter macrumors regular

Its just to bad, but not everyone can a be a visionary!

7. KameronBriggs macrumors 6502

KameronBriggs

lol dude i know.
    I played when one of those things once
    I was like :( and then I wnt to my iPhone and was like :)

8. UCLAKoolman macrumors 6502a

I frequent Engadget quite a bit, and am trying real hard to avoid their comment section altogether. There's nothing but Android/EVO fanboy rage against the iPhone in every Apple post. It's frustrating the say the least. Android is running on some nice phones! Why do they need Engadget to tell them their phones are "the best" in order for them to be satisfied?

But I let it all blow over because I've got possibly the sweetest piece of tech I've ever seen.

9. SexyBeast macrumors regular

Thank you! Prior to the iPhone 4 launch, this forum was a lot of fun to participate in. Now it's like reading about a bunch of little kids complaining. I have no problems with my phone. If there is an issue, rest assured Apple will fix it. They are a great company. They've had issues before like the white plastic macbook splintering. Once they figured out the cause, they began fixing the affected macbooks. I for one think Apple is a great company.

10. ColeHarris thread starter macrumors regular

I want to hear more of this and less of this :mad:!

11. master-ceo macrumors 65816

master-ceo

are you blind? can you read?