What's wrong with my battery? Maybe a replacement?

pandi.ruvina

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 17, 2017
After an restore and trying everything as optimizing battery and other ******** things, is this a faulty battery or an issue related to motherboard and the unit is faulty?! Any suggestions?

IMG_0241.PNG
IMG_0240.PNG
IMG_0239.PNG

Stefan johansson

macrumors 65816
Apr 13, 2017
Sweden
Backup the phone,and have the battery replaced. Old phones usually get some battery issues,but that's easy to solve,and with a new battery,your problem will be gone.

Reactions: pandi.ruvina

anon.guy

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2016
95% capacity? Holy cow, my 6s is at 86% and lasts longer. You need to look in the settings because something is working in the background. Also try "battery life" from the app store, it s a simple app that shows the life of the battery.

pandi.ruvina

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 17, 2017
95% capacity? Holy cow, my 6s is at 86% and lasts longer. You need to look in the settings because something is working in the background. Also try "battery life" from the app store, it s a simple app that shows the life of the battery.
Trust me, I did everything I could! No apps in background, no automatic updates and all the parameters and settings already optimised, still drains like hell, just by leaving it in standby!