Whats' wrong with the LS? Post #4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by vong, Feb 1, 2011.

1. vong, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2011

vong macrumors 6502a

vong

I am trying to do my own research but i am stumped. i downloaded lock screen, and winterboard. can anyone tell me what the basics are? like how to get the weather widget the appear on your lock screen, right now its just the basic lockinfo stuff (calendar, sms and etc)

many thanks!

/******* EDIT *********/

i have a problem when receiving incoming calls while my phone is asleep. when i receive a call the interface around the green button is completely gone and i have no idea why but when i am using the phone and someone calls me the interface is there. i also have suave HD installed but i dont think the suave is causing this problem. i disabled suave and enabled the LS and it had the problem, disabled LS and enable suave it worked fine

example of how it is supposed to look like:

[​IMG]

and this is how mine looks like:
    [​IMG]

I am on 4.2.1

seems like all lockthemes are missing their UI when receiving calls :'(

it seems like the UI for the bottom of the screen seems to be gone for almost everything (in this example, i am trying to set my homescreen background and this is the results):

w/ LS THEME:

[​IMG]

w/o LS THEME:

[​IMG]

anyone know how to fix this? is it possible that if i restore my phone and jb again it'll be fixed?

2. gumbyy macrumors newbie

I'd actually really like to know this too. Can anyone help?

3. IBradMac macrumors 68000

IBradMac

search "HTC clock in cydia. There's lock info apps specific to LI.

4. vong thread starter macrumors 6502a

vong

didnt want to create a new thread on this so yeah.. i'll just use this one..

i have a problem when receiving incoming calls while my phone is asleep. when i receive a call the interface around the green button is completely gone and i have no idea why but when i am using the phone and someone calls me the interface is there. i also have suave HD installed but i dont think the suave is causing this problem. i disabled suave and enabled the LS and it had the problem, disabled LS and enable suave it worked fine

example of how it is supposed to look like:

[​IMG]

and this is how mine looks like:
    [​IMG]

I am on 4.2.1

seems like all lockthemes are missing their UI when receiving calls :'(

it seems like the UI for the bottom of the screen seems to be gone for almost everything (in this example, i am trying to set my homescreen background and this is the results):

w/ LS THEME:

[​IMG]

w/o LS THEME:

[​IMG]

anyone know how to fix this? is it possible that if i restore my phone and jb again it'll be fixed?

5. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

I would advise you to read back through what you wrote. You answered your own question.

The LS that you've got installed causes the "frame" around the slider to be transparent. This isn't a bug...it isn't something "wrong" with either the LS or your phone, and you're be silly to go through a restore and re-jailbreak only to find this out the really hard way.

IT'S DESIGNED TO LOOK LIKE THAT.

Heck, there are Winterboard tweaks you can download in Cydia that give you this look for both the stock clock and slider. And yes, this affects the other things that are down in that area, as you've already discovered (the "frame" around the buttons to answer and end a call...to set wallpaper...they'll all be transparent).