Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

metzy25

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 7, 2011
from past expeiences what do you think chances are of getting the new iphone through pre-ordering right when pre-ordering starts? do you have the options of it being sent too your house or if they have too many pre-orders do they start giving you in store pick up? also are you able too add line too your contract when your order through apple while im pre ordering? (i have verizon)

aohus

macrumors 68000
Apr 4, 2010
sky
Jobs will come out personally to your door with a prototype iPhone 6 + LTE support.

Archerious

macrumors 6502
Dec 12, 2010
Texas
Jobs will come out personally to your door with a prototype iPhone 6 + LTE support.

You do realize that the iPhone 5 was confirmed by apple today? Google "iphone 5 keynote".
Anyways I have never per-ordered either.

----------

from past expeiences what do you think chances are of getting the new iphone through pre-ordering right when pre-ordering starts? do you have the options of it being sent too your house or if they have too many pre-orders do they start giving you in store pick up? also are you able too add line too your contract when your order through apple while im pre ordering? (i have verizon)

I beilve they have enough on hand to mail it to your home. Although the keynote will answer most of your questions.

Captainobvvious

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2010
I woke up a few hours after the pre ordering started and took a while getting through...

I got it in the mail the day BEFORE launch.

metzy25

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 7, 2011
You do realize that the iPhone 5 was confirmed by apple today? Google "iphone 5 keynote".
Anyways I have never per-ordered either.

----------

I beilve they have enough on hand to mail it to your home. Although the keynote will answer most of your questions.

alright thanks for the info

Archerious

macrumors 6502
Dec 12, 2010
Texas
alright thanks for the info

Your welcome, I hate it when people are sarcastic on these forums. I mean you ask a question and they tell you you will get it hand delivered. Anyways though, I am glad I saved my upgrade offer.

Thomas

F123D

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2008
Del Mar, CA
I tried to pre-order online when it was first available but couldn't get through apple or AT&T's website. Finally gave up and walked into an AT&T store the following morning an pre-ordered there. Received my phone at 9am on launchday at my office.

metzy25

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 7, 2011
Your welcome, I hate it when people are sarcastic on these forums. I mean you ask a question and they tell you you will get it hand delivered. Anyways though, I am glad I saved my upgrade offer.

Thomas

Couldnt agree more

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.