Whats your chances too get a iphone through pre-ordering?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by metzy25, Sep 27, 2011.

1. metzy25 macrumors 6502a

metzy25

from past expeiences what do you think chances are of getting the new iphone through pre-ordering right when pre-ordering starts? do you have the options of it being sent too your house or if they have too many pre-orders do they start giving you in store pick up? also are you able too add line too your contract when your order through apple while im pre ordering? (i have verizon)

2. aohus macrumors 68000

Jobs will come out personally to your door with a prototype iPhone 6 + LTE support.

3. Vampire5003 macrumors 6502

You do realize that the iPhone 5 was confirmed by apple today? Google "iphone 5 keynote".
    Anyways I have never per-ordered either.

----------

I beilve they have enough on hand to mail it to your home. Although the keynote will answer most of your questions.

4. Captainobvvious macrumors 6502

I woke up a few hours after the pre ordering started and took a while getting through...

I got it in the mail the day BEFORE launch.

5. metzy25 thread starter macrumors 6502a

metzy25

alright thanks for the info

6. Vampire5003 macrumors 6502

Your welcome, I hate it when people are sarcastic on these forums. I mean you ask a question and they tell you you will get it hand delivered. Anyways though, I am glad I saved my upgrade offer.

Thomas

7. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I tried to pre-order online when it was first available but couldn't get through apple or AT&T's website. Finally gave up and walked into an AT&T store the following morning an pre-ordered there. Received my phone at 9am on launchday at my office.

8. metzy25 thread starter macrumors 6502a

metzy25

Couldnt agree more