What's your favorite iPad app. or site to visit

Discussion in 'iPad' started by levpa05, Apr 4, 2010.

1. levpa05 macrumors member

Hi All. As everyone else I am loving my iPad. I didn't think I would run out and purchase it yet but by 5 pm yesterday, nothing could hold me back. I was really surprised the local store still had them in stock.

But, looking for more and more to do with it I thought I would reach out and ask everyone what they are doing on theirs, maybe give everyone ideas of other things they can look at, do or just check out.

So, what apps or sites are you taking advantage of with your new iPad?

2. 1969cj5 macrumors member

Any p0rn site, although without flash I can't watch video, unless any one has any suggestions. Lucky I only need the site for a minute or two....

3. midcloud macrumors newbie

midcloud

My favorites are GoodReader, 10 PinShuffle and SketchBook. Though I do like some of my old iPhone games on a bigger screen. SlingPlayer isnt bad at all.

4. jkimbro0316 macrumors regular

Currently I'm playing alot of games on mine. That includes Tetris for iPad, Real Racing HD, and Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition for examples.

5. DaReaper macrumors member

i didn't plan on buying a ipad but just my lucky apt was broken into friday night... they stole my macbook.. so i went out and got a ipad and a macmini instead of spending another 1,200 on a macbook.....glad i did.. i love this thing!!

6. bludodge macrumors 6502

Harbor Master has become addicting, for it being so simple.

7. cyclingplatypus macrumors 6502a

cyclingplatypus