Whats your favorite iPhone 6 plus case? poll

Whats your favorite iPhone 6 plus case?

• Total voters

myMacRumors

macrumors regular
Aug 18, 2010
LifeProof iPhone 6 Plus Nüüd (V2) - version 2 newer design such as charger port enlarged/door redesigned. Besides the original iPhone lightning cable, I can also use my Apple lightning to 30-pin adapter ( 0.2 m).

I had the Apple leather (returned within Apple return policy).
I have two (2) Apple silicone cases as well.

JonMPLS

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2010
MN
I have a bunch to choose from, but have settled on using a Veil or Slim case and then stick it to a Nuova Pella Stand Up case from Vaja. The landscape stand is perfect for flying or table top viewing. The Vaja is thinner than you might expect too. Plus a nice magnet to keep the cover from flopping around.

albertfallickwa

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2014
I just got a white Dualtek case for my iPhone 6 Plus. Total awesomeness. Probably will pick up the Lifeproof Nuud one later on.

AE14

macrumors 68000
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
What is the top cut out in the front for? Any purpose for this?
From what I read, it was for the sensors. I find that odd as other cases don't have it.

I do really like this case. Between that and the CS grip I don't know which to choose

scjr

macrumors 68020
Jan 28, 2013
Right now, my navy blue ZooGue Social Pro. I'm enjoying the slimmer profile, when compared to my Magpul and CandyShell Grip.

Of course, that could all change tomorrow. :D

macher

macrumors 65816
Oct 13, 2012
LifeProof iPhone 6 Plus Nüüd (V2) - version 2 newer design such as charger port enlarged/door redesigned. Besides the original iPhone lightning cable, I can also use my Apple lightning to 30-pin adapter ( 0.2 m).

I had the Apple leather (returned within Apple return policy).
I have two (2) Apple silicone cases as well.
How do you know if you're getting version 2.

Scarpad

macrumors 68000
Jan 13, 2005
Ma
I really love my Spigen Neo Hybrid metal but it does cut the wifi signal by about one bar and I'm finding in tuff areas I need that bar so I may have to go back to a plastic case

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
now it's that blasted Apple Leather case. Feels pretty good in the hand. Switched to it yesterday.
What colour, I bet it is not the red one if it feels good in hand. I bought the red, brown, navy and black but I brought the red and black back. I'm going to get a soft pink one this weekend because I want to dye it the same colour as the leather in my car.

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
I have had a Casemate Naked Tough, a Modal dual layer from Best Buy, and today just finally broke down and bought an Otterbox. I was switching back and forth between the clear and modal cases because I liked them for different reasons, liked the clear because it wasn't at all bulky and you could see the gold phone but didn't like it because the bumper was looking dirty, then I dropped it in the parking lot yesterday and now it's cracked. The other thing I didn't like about it was it was kind of slick to hold. The Modal was nice and grippy to hold and have good coverage on the edges but the entire bottom of the case was exposed, I never really liked that. Now I have the Otterbox, while this is not my first Otterbox it is my first Commuter. I was surprised to find that the opening for the Apple logo isn't covered. It is also very slippery so I am slightly worried about dropping it and it's really hard to get on and off. I guess the verdict is still out but I do like the coverage on the bottom, particularly the plugs covering the lightening port and the headphone jack.