What's your favorite iPhone Bumper Color?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Block, Jul 6, 2010.

?

What's your favorite iPhone 4 Bumper Color?

1. Black

79 vote(s)
    28.3%
  2. Blue

21 vote(s)
    7.5%
  3. Green

34 vote(s)
    12.2%
  4. Orange

29 vote(s)
    10.4%
  5. Pink

17 vote(s)
    6.1%
  6. White

99 vote(s)
    35.5%
  1. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

Assuming availability is unlimited and you could get any color you wanted, which color would you choose?

You can preview Orange, Blue, Green, Pink and Black here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YGf...EA4EAADA&playnext_from=PL&index=37&playnext=2

Here are some images from various posters from other forum threads (if any of you have a problem with me directly linking your images, tell me and I will remove/rehost them):

Black:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blue:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Green:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Orange:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pink:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

White:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. draz macrumors 6502a

Black on Black looks bleh.... The White however is what I prefer.

Now if I had a White iPhone 4... I would choose a Black bumper :cool:

3. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

I really liked the green at first, but now I'm rockin' a white one until my Grovemade Bamboo case comes in. :D

4. marvel2 macrumors 6502

I would have to go with white, but I dont know why there is no red at launch. And the pastel colors are kind of meh...

5. Goaliegeek macrumors 6502a

Goaliegeek

I got black (few days ago) and green (today).
    The black actually looked better than I thought. The green? well, despite it being my favorite color, this is like, neon green. I definitely stick out more. Kinda makes it look like a cheap 'free' phone, but it's not too bad.

6. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

I agree!! I REALLY want a red one :mad:!

7. xraytech macrumors 68020

8. stephensays macrumors member

I had black, looked pretty slick like it was a part of the phone. However, white creates that contrast that makes the phone stand out. Perfect combo IMO

The only other color that would look better, as other posters wrote would be red!

9. rossdaboss07 macrumors newbie

I've heard the bumper cases are a little lose around the sides and doesn't fit snug, I'm thinking about buying one but if its a loose case im not sure if i want it.

And if it is loose, are there any other cases that covers only the side like the bumper and may be more snug?

and a red bumper is a mustt

10. coasterider macrumors regular

Orange with my Black iPhone and hopefully an SGP 3D carbon backing soon.

11. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

12. steeez macrumors member

I have black right now. It looks good because people think it's part of the phone, making it look like there's no case on it at all. White looks good, red would look really good. Anyone try returning their bumper since there's no restocking fee to pick up another one?

13. ijen0311 macrumors 65816

ijen0311

I have the blue but the soft edge are getting dirty and it's starting to look dingy... already... :(

14. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Deep thread.

15. Block thread starter macrumors 6502a

Block

Of the pastel colors, I guess Orange is most popular.

16. littleluna macrumors member

If I were to pick one, I'd take the blue and orange. Blue is just so pretty and orange looks awesome against the black. The White Bumper looks amazing too.

17. glen e macrumors 68030

I think all the colors are too wussy...pastels suck. I like the black and white and would like to see a quality Clear or Red or Grey...

18. zelaya macrumors 6502

well since you're now rockin the white one, you can give the green one a good home, lol:D

19. Buddhaluver macrumors regular

Buddhaluver

Pink because that's my favorite color but I wish it was a lot brighter!!! Otherwise I kinda like the green.

20. teezee09 macrumors member

I voted white; the contrast is great on the black iphone. but I bought a black bumper today. My store only had those and a few green bumpers available.

21. ratman2356 macrumors member

torn between black and white. Will eventually get both I think if i like the first one. I have a question tho for those who have a bumper. Is it hard to clean the front screen of fingerprints?

That's one thing I loved about the half cases and raised screen with the bezel on the previous iphones, a quick swipe across the shirt cleared it all right off. The bumper looks like it would be hard the get the edges of the glass near the bumper itself.

22. coasterider macrumors regular

The Bumper is pretty slippery, cleaning the phone with a swipe of your shirt is easy.

23. JohnnyQuest macrumors 65816

JohnnyQuest

I currently have black, but like orange a lot. White looks nice as well, and I'm still unsure about blue and green. After Apple ramps up production, I'll be purchasing another :) The combo of a skin and bumper is absolute perfection.

24. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea

I completely agree! I'm on my 6th skin from UniqueSkins and they are a great way to protect the phone backing and customize it at the same time. :)

25. Block thread starter macrumors 6502a

Block

It's funny that the two most effeminate colors are also the two least popular.