What's your favorite thing to do?

dmmcintyre3

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 4, 2007
My favorite thing to do is to sit at home, listen to music with 1 of my cats and browse the internet/macrumors.

So, what's your favorite thing to do?

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
At home: Play Xbox LIVE, and teach my girlfriend how to play various games, and fail, but she does it in a cute manner, so her fail is excused. She's getting better though.

or

Watch some crappy movie or show with my girlfriend over a great dinner. Its all about simplicity.

At work: MacRumors pretty much. I hate this job.

Sleep.
And poop.
I like to poop. Not gunna lie.

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
Play with my son. Kids are absolutely amazing! I love technology but I'd give all that up just to be able to stay home with my son all the time. Once you have kids you understand.

three

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2008
Washington State
Home: Go on my Mac mini, surf the internet, design in photoshop while listening to music. I also like to drive my car, a lot.

Work: I work at a movie theatre, so I can't do much. Most of the time I stand around or read the Macworld magazine in the downtime.

Keebler

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2005
Canada
well, given the time of year, hunting. absolutely love the world of hunting.
and not the taking of the animal - that is just the icing (and food for my deep freezer).

it's the walking in the bush where 90% of the year, no one else goes (we don't use tree stands), it's the comraderie of camp, it's the getting away from technology and the city life, it's the special meals we have once a year.
and I'm taking my youngest boy this year so both boys will be going and i'll get to teach them about the forest, which is definitely a skillset that too many children don't learn these days (ie. how to build a fire, how to recognize trees, orienteering, wildlife - ie. last year, my son and I were stopped for a snack and a fox just walked by - you don't see that every day in the city :)

I can't wait to go :)

Cheers,
Keebler

nava

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2009
Horseback riding (or pretty much anything related to horses) and listening to music, ohhh and sleeping of course.

brad.c

macrumors 68020
Aug 23, 2004
50.813669°, -2.474796°
My favorite thing to do is to sit at home, listen to music with 1 of my cats and browse the internet/macrumors.

So, what's your favorite thing to do?
Does the second cat kill the mood, or are you just a one puss household?

And I also like to poop. Poop, have a long hot shower, and climb into a set of clean sheets. With as many cats as I can get.

DUSTmurph

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2009
Detroit Rock City
Play guitar, write music, study (i know, craziness), surf the web, drive, work on cars, ride dirtbikes and ATVs, shoot guns, and drink lots of alcohol (not while doing doing the other activities, of course ;))

dmmcintyre3

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 4, 2007
Does the second cat kill the mood, or are you just a one puss household?
There is not enough room for a 15 inch PB/Dell and 2 cats. The cats also are hard to keep both still. The gray one is also more loving once you keep her still.

it5five

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2006
New York
Since my life is busy right now, my current favorite thing to do is nothing at all. If I could do anything all day today (rather than go to work), I would go take a relaxing bath and then go back to sleep, and not wake up for 15 hours.