Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mdcjr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 1, 2009
I know that you all have a routine of websites that you visit daily. Im sure your entire browsing experience does not consist of macrumors being burnt into your screen. I am curious to find out what other websites are out there that you all enjoy. Please link the site, stating what its about and why you are a regular visiter.

malman89

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Michigan
Google Reader, mainly. That's cheating a bit, since I get a variety of subscriptions there:

Most of the time I don't even bother going to the direct site unless it's a story I want to read in full that doesn't show the whole article in reader or want to comment. Also get a fair amount of duplicates that I skip over, but oh well. Helps pass the time at work and home.

verwon

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2011
Seattle
I use apps for so much now, but do use the browser for GeoClique.me and webOSRoundup, since some of my friends are still die hard Palm fans.

Used to use many more, but with Flipboard and such ...

ChazUK

macrumors 603
Feb 3, 2008
Essex (UK)

Hastings101

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
K
Yahoo! (don't know what I'd do without it), Facebook, MacRumors, and YouTube.

I go to a lot of various sites but these are the four that I use constantly throughout a day.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Assuming you mean websites as in "what I visit in the browser" and not necessarily websites that offer a service by which third-party apps integrate, I check CNN or BBC every day. TUAW and Engadget on a regular basis, and Wikipedia. Oh, and Macrumors. And... Tumblr. I am ashamed. :eek: :p

I don't spend a whole lot of time online these days, tbh. At least, not outside of work.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
  • BBC
  • Guardian
  • Daily Telegraph
  • Irish Times
  • MR

MR keeps me up to date on what is topical in the USA - and means I can track down stories that have erupted Stateside, elsewhere if I feel I need further information. There are others I read regularly (but not daily), such as CNET, and AppleInsider, Bloomberg, and a number of others. Wikipedia is obvious, but while I use it most days, it is as a result of googling a name, or noun. Most days, I'd take a look also at LinkedIn.

In addition, I get The Moscow Times and the Eurasia Daily Monitor in my inbox each day and I subscribe to The Economist.

speedyfv

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2010
e90post.com
tsn.ca
nzbmatrix.com
facebook.com
yorku.ca
autoblog.com
yahoo.com (fantasy hockey)
twitter.com
espn.com
macrumors.com
thestar.com
bbc.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.