What's your favourite iPhone 6S / iPhone Plus 6S feature?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by beanbaguk, Oct 12, 2015.

1. beanbaguk, Oct 12, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2015

beanbaguk macrumors 6502

beanbaguk

The step up from my old iPhone 5S to the 6S is massive and I'm incredibly happy with it. There are countless things that are a huge step up for me, however I'm wondering what your favourite is?

The camera would be an obvious one but I don't use that every second of the day and the feature that stands out best for me is the new ultra-fast Touch ID.

Not only is it much more accurate, it's also incredibly fast meaning my phone opens up in a split second which is great for getting things done quicker.

What's your favourite feature? (Try and keep it to one single feature!)

2. EJ8 macrumors 6502a

EJ8

Accessing the app switcher without having to reach for the Home button. I love it.

3. nabwong macrumors regular

Came from a 5, so Touch ID. Not only for unlocking but for buying stuff in App Store.

4. Conan86 macrumors 6502

Hm.. Live Photos (when done intentionally) bigger and better screen, sound quality and volume seems to be better than my 5s as well.

5. EdgardasB macrumors 6502a

EdgardasB

6. MaxBga macrumors regular

MaxBga

The camera & Touch ID if I have to chose. There are so many awesome featuress

7. dsh3 macrumors 6502

dsh3

Can't really say it's a feature as such, but the speed is just what I wanted. I came from a 6 Plus 128GB to my new 6S Plus 128GB, and the speed bump is much more than what I was hoping for. The 6 Plus is very sluggish, slow and laggy compared to the 6S Plus.

8. iTom17 macrumors 6502a

iTom17

I doubt a bit between 3D Touch and the speed (including the doubled RAM). But since 3D Touch is not being used in its most useful state, I'd say its the speed.

Even coming from an iPhone 6 the difference can be seen. Apps load quicker, especially the big ones (as well as games). And the doubled RAM ensures that apps don't have to reload constantly. That alone is a huge improvement. I had a game running two days ago, and yesterday at noon I started it again. Didn't reload! Not that I did so much in that time, but on my 6 it would without a doubt have reloaded. So yeah, that A9-chip is just awesome. :D

9. sunking101 macrumors 603

sunking101

The increased RAM and faster CPU. I could have waited another year for 3D Touch, and the camera isn't noticeably better (to me) than my 6+. I upgraded purely to stop app & tab reloads and lag/freezing. The speed increase was a very nice bonus.

10. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

Some complain but after over 300 images with my 6S+, I like the camera much better than the 6+ I had before.

11. CEmajr macrumors 601

12. mtneer macrumors 68020

mtneer

I have a 6S+ - 2GB RAM, the OIS and 4K video capabilities have impressed me the most, so far.

13. nanotoj macrumors regular

nanotoj

Ditto

14. Allin44 macrumors 6502

The overall speed of the device (and Touch ID).

15. luminouslight macrumors 6502

luminouslight

Speed, speed, and more speed. Did I mention speed? Besides that I enjoy the new front facing camera and 3D Touch is pretty cool.