Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

So, what do you think?

• Consistent in your post style

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Humor

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Stupidity

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Popular

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Star Gazer

• Mad

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Psycho

• Informative

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • Bad Speller

• Long Poster

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Trend Setter

• Cool Tar'

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Post just to get your post count up(uhh)

• Other

Votes: 23 23.5%

• Total voters

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
...and then there was two...

Welcome...

:D

It's amazing how your post came directly after mine, without any posts in-between. Isn't that crazy! :D

I'm just kidding with you Abstract, although hopefully you picked up on that already you crazy madman.

Typing sans keyboard is a massively mad skill of ours.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
mad jew said:
It's amazing how your post came directly after mine, without any posts in-between. Isn't that crazy! :D

I'm just kidding with you Abstract, although hopefully you picked up on that already you crazy madman.

Typing sans keyboard is a massively mad skill of ours.
Yes, almost mad...

Nice typing, but who's this Abstract you're reffering to...???

J/K

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
*waves hands around like a madman*

Haha, I'm invisible to him!!

*gives him the finger*

@MJ: When my WinPC keyboard broke, I could just use ALT + 0049 and other ASCII code to post here. Yeah yeah, I know I had no life.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Abstract said:
*gives him the finger*
Display the number 4 binary, you mean...? ;)

attachment.php

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
I will apologize for sounding harsh, but this has to be said about Mitthrawnuruodo. If I had to describe Mitthrawnuruodo with one word, I'd say incromulent.......Mitthrawnuruodo's posts are not cromulent whatsoever.

I, on the other hand, embiggen this forum with my presence.

Also, I can't remember his screenname. I just look for the one that I can't pronounce.

Mods, delete or edit if you must.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Abstract said:
I will apologize for sounding harsh, but this has to be said about Mitthrawnuruodo. If I had to describe Mitthrawnuruodo with one word, I'd say incromulent.......Mitthrawnuruodo's posts are not cromulent whatsoever.
Thanks... I think... :confused: ;)

Abstract said:
I, on the other hand, embiggen this forum with my presence.
Frell, yes...

Abstract said:
Also, I can't remember his screenname. I just look for the one that I can't pronounce.
Just be glad I didn't put in the apostrophes, too: Mitth'raw'nuruodo. I would like to blame the "MR new members submitter" that only permits 15 characters, but the real reason is that if I did even I wouldn't have managed to spell it (I even managed to misspell it myself when I registered on macosxhints, without the apostrophes)... :eek: ;)

How it's pronounced...? Well that's anybody's guess (or at least Timothy Zahn's), really, though there's a hint in the article above... ;)

kretzy

macrumors 604
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
Thanks... I think... :confused: ;)

Frell, yes...

Just be glad I didn't put in the apostrophes, too: Mitth'raw'nuruodo. I would like to blame the "MR new members submitter" that only permits 15 characters, but the real reason is that if I did even I wouldn't have managed to spell it (I even managed to misspell it myself when I registered on macosxhints, without the apostrophes)... :eek: ;)

How it's pronounced...? Well that's anybody's guess (or at least Timothy Zahn's), really, though there's a hint in the article above... ;)

That's very interesting. I always wondered what your name meant, but I never bothered googling it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.